Style and ordering information for the DBC Club Kit.
DBC Club Kit (matching riding gear) ordering is OPEN for 2017
- Shorts, bib shorts, knickers
- Jerseys, short and long-sleeve
- Jackets and vests
- Arm covers (thermal and sun-protection)
- Knee and leg warmers in solid, matching navy blue
- Cycling caps
Information about material, pads, sizing, etc, is all available on the order pages.
- Click on this link to access our current order
- Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
- Click on “Begin Shopping” to gain access to the products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
- After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges are not accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
- After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will be automatically displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
- After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.
Each order will be charged a shipping and handling fee, and your package will be delivered directly to the postal address that you supply.
All costs are listed on the Voler site. Note that there is an inexpensive shipping option if you are comfortable without shipping insurance.
If you’ve read everything and still have a question, contact DBC’s CSO*.
*CSO = Chief Sartorial Officer