A list of fees for different DBC Membership levels
DBC and Race Team fees and membership levels*
- Individual DBC Membership
- 1 year = $20
- Family DBC Membership (up to 5 people living in one residence):
- 1 year = $30
- Race Team Membership
- All Race Team members must also belong to the DBC (under an Individual or Family membership).
- Add $30/year for Adult Race Team Membership
- College team members do not pay any addition fees beyond DBC Membership (Individual or Family)
- Junior Race Team Members do not pay any addition fees beyond the DBC Family Membership (Juniors RT Members must be part of a Family Membership; Individual memberships will not be processed for individuals under 18-years old).
Membership terms and expiration
Membership terms will all be renewable as of January first every year. Anyone who joins or renews their membership between January 1 and September 30 will have to renew their membership on January 1; all who join or renew between October 1 and December 31 will renew their memberships January first the following year.
- e.g., 1: Your membership expired June 30, 2016. You will have to renew my membership 6 months later, on January 1, 2017.
- e.g., 2: Your membership expires October 15, 2016. After you renew, your next renewal date will be January 1, 2018.
The club uses a 3rd party to perform the web-based membership system (Wild Apricot). This system requires manual intervention to process renewals that occur after October 15. In other words, even if you’ve renewed recently, until someone goes in and manually sets the new renewal date, you may still receive a renewal or lapsed email. The emails that are sent are done via automation and will often times queue and deliver before your account is manually processed. If that occurs, don’t panic, membership renewals are reviewed regularly (typically within a week, but might be slower during the holidays) by the membership director and this will be manually corrected to ensure the appropriate renewal date.
Please contact the Membership director if you have any questions about the cost or duration of your membership.