Skip to content
Home » Blog » Report Hazardous Road Conditions

Report Hazardous Road Conditions

Have you ridden by a huge pothole or other road hazard and wondering how to report it to the for repair? Here is a handy link from Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates that shows how to report hazardous road conditions to the appropriate city or county agency (Davis, Yolo, Solano, etc.) Some you can even report from your phone through an app or web page

Dial 911 immediately if you need to report an emergency in progress