To ensure an enjoyable day for all participants, we cannot guarantee registration on event day, but we will do our best to work it out
Rider check-in begins at 7:00 am; course opens at 7:00 am. Check-in takes place at the start/finish located at the Veterans Memorial Center in Davis. Each rider will receive a route map/cue sheet, an identification wristband for access to the rest stops, sag support and dinner. If you have purchased t-shirts with your registration, they will be available for pick-up at the end of the ride. Parking is available at the Veterans Memorial lot, at the Davis High School parking lot, and along streets nearby. If you are unsure of the safety and proper operation of your bike, please get a complementary bike check by one of our professional bike mechanics before or after you check-in.
Rain or Shine
Foxy’s Fall Century will take place rain or shine, and riders should be prepared for foul weather conditions. Cyclists should carry reliable tools, spare tubes, identification and money — just in case. Sag vehicles (cars and bikes!) will be on the course during the ride to provide assistance and radio communication. The rest stop opening and closing times and distances between will be on the route sheets. The post-ride dinner will be served from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- All riders must obey the California Vehicle Code. Violators may be cited by local authorities. CHP will be patrolling the course for your protection and for traffic control as necessary.
- Approved helmets are required for participation in any Davis Bike Club event.
- No refund of entry fees for any reason. However, registration may be transferred to another rider. Many have been able to find buyers/sellers by posting in the visitor posts section of the Foxy’s Facebook Page. The original owner of the ticket must finalize the transfer by contacting the Foxy’s director, so that the registration database can be updated to show the new ticket holder’s information. Davis Bike Club will not be responsible for money transfers between buyers and sellers.
- Foxy’s Facebook Page
- Course Options
- Start/Finish Exhibitor/Vendor Information
- Foxy’s History
- Foxy’s Fall Century Volunteering
- Foxy’s Fall Century Training Tips