Learn about joining and becoming an active member of the DBC.
Along with friendship, camaraderie, and good company on a bike ride, Davis Bike Club members enjoy these other benefits:
- Monthly club meetings, featuring guest speakers and other presentations of interest to cyclists
- Free admission to the US Bicycling Hall of Fame
- Discounts at many local bike shops
- Opportunities to join club tours
- Free admission to the holiday party
- E-mail list, enabling club members to tap into the knowledge base of their fellow cyclists.
- Free access to premium features of RideWithGPS, including turn by turn directions on Garmin GPS units and smart phones.
DBC membership is online at davisbikeclub.wildapricot.org. At that site, you can:
- Join the DBC or renew your DBC membership
- Change your membership level
- Pay online for your membership (Visa, MC, Discover)
- Add family members (and their individual email contacts) to your DBC Family membership
- Check and update your contact information and preferences
If you would like to print out and mail in a form with a check, you can find a link below. Please allow two weeks for processing.
Questions? Contact the DBC Membership Director.