DBC has a club ride virtually every day of the year.
Rides are generally organized by frequency:
Ed Martin Series: Weekday Mornings
- Fridays: Relaxed Group Ride to Winters
- Mondays: Relaxed Group Ride to Woodland
- Mondays: Tweeners Ride to Yolo & Woodland
- Thursdays: Fast Group Ride to Solano Baking Company
- Thursdays: Tweeners Ride to Solano Baking Company
- Tuesdays: Fast Group Ride to South Davis
- Tuesdays: Tweeners Ride to South Davis
- Wednesdays: Fast Group Ride to Steady Eddy’s
- Wednesdays: Relaxed Group Ride to Solano Baking Company
- Wednesdays: Tweeners Ride to Steady Eddy’s
- Friday Afternoon Ride to Winters
- Friday Morning Spin Ride
- Saturday Slow Ride
- Sunday Morning No Drop
- Sunday Recovery Ride
- Winters Dinner Ride
- Folsom Round Trip
- Fourth Saturday: Lake Solano
- Odd Third Saturday
- Second Saturday: Lake Solano
- Three Bumps
- Carneros-Sonoma-Lovall Valley Lollypop
- Inn at Park Winters Tour
- Lamb Valley
- Marin Ride,postponed
- Matchbook Winery
- Woodland to Dunnigan
Check the Club Ride and Event Calendar, or contact the ride leader, to make sure the ride you plan to join will take place. Sometimes ride leaders will alter their regular route due to weather conditions or other circumstances.
If you are joining a DBC ride for the first time, contact the ride leader prior the scheduled ride. The leader will be able to give precise directions and parking instructions, discuss the general details of the ride with you, and be prepared to greet and introduce you to the other riders.
If you’d like to review a map or cue sheet for a particular club ride, there are map links for most rides on their individual Ride Description page. Or go to the Maps for Club Rides page.
Information on DBC’s annual rides (Foxy’s Fall Century, the Davis Double Century, and the Brevet Series) is in the Annual Events section.
If you have questions about the ride calendar, or are a ride leader wanting to add, delete, or modify a ride description, contact the DBC Ride Calendar Coordinator.