Whether you’re a long-time local or a visitor, and whether you’re interested in a gentle spin or some challenging hill climbing, we hope you enjoy cycling and exploring our lovely city and our quiet backroads.
We want you to get out and ride your bike! Often.
This section of our website contains links to maps and resources that might be helpful if you:
- want to check out the routing of a recurring club ride on your own;
- need some route ideas to plan (or lead) your own local ride or not-so-local ride;
- are a newer cyclist interested in shorter, interesting rides;
- are looking for a series of progressively challenging rides to help you become a better hill climber;
- want to know where an organized club ride launches from;
- are looking for other resources and inspiration to plan your own ride, or to lead a ride for the DBC.
Our routes and cues are stored at RideWithGPS
We want your input.
- RideWithGPS routes that you would like added to our Route Library (not found on the DBC website);
- errors (hey, we all make them)