Learn about joining and becoming an active member of the DBC.
Along with friendship, camaraderie, and good company on a bike ride, Davis Bike Club members enjoy these other benefits:
- Monthly Club Meetings, featuring guest speakers and other presentations of interest to cyclists
- Free admission to the US Bicycling Hall of Fame
- Discounts at many local bike shops
- Opportunities to join club tours
- Free admission to the holiday party
- Free access to premium features of RideWithGPS, including turn by turn directions on Garmin GPS units and smart phones.
- The DBC Email list enables club members and those with an interest in Davis-area cycling to participate in discussions with fellow cyclists.
The Davis Bike Club is a volunteer association which means that all club events, activities and organizational roles and functions are performed by volunteers. Consequently, to continue to exist and thrive as a volunteer club, we ask that all members strive to volunteer during each year to contribute to our ongoing success. Volunteering is a great way to meet others, promote cycling in the DBC and wider community, and “give back” to an organization that exists to benefit you. When you see, read or hear of a “Call for Volunteers,” please step forward, offer to lend a hand, and have a great time!
DBC membership is online at davisbikeclub.wildapricot.org. At that site, you can:
- Join the DBC or renew your DBC membership
- Change your membership level
- Pay online for your membership (Visa, MC, Discover)
- Add family members (and their individual email contacts) to your DBC Family membership
- Check and update your contact information and preferences
If you would like to print out and mail in a form with a check, you can find a link below. Please allow two weeks for processing.
Questions? Contact the DBC Membership Director.