Along with friendship, camaraderie, and good company on a bike ride, Davis Bike Club members enjoy these other benefits:
- Monthly Club Meetings, featuring guest speakers and other presentations of interest to cyclists
- Free admission to the US Bicycling Hall of Fame
- Discounts at many local bike shops
- Opportunities to join club tours
- Free admission to the holiday party
- Free access to premium features of RideWithGPS, including turn by turn directions on Garmin GPS units and smartphones.
- The DBC Email list enables club members and those with an interest in Davis-area cycling to participate in discussions with fellow cyclists.
- You can find a list of club and race team membership levels, as well as membership expiration dates, here
The Davis Bike Club is a volunteer association. All club events, activities and organizational roles and functions are performed by volunteers.
To continue and thrive as a volunteer club, we encourage all members to volunteer to support our ride and governance activities. Volunteering is a great way to meet others, promote cycling in the community, and “give back” to an organization that benefits you. There are many ways you can volunteer; you are sure to find an area or areas that interest you.
When you see, read or hear of a “Call for Volunteers,” please step forward, offer to lend a hand, and have a great time!
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
At our membership management site, you can:
- Join the DBC or renew your DBC membership
- Change your membership level
- Pay online for your membership (Visa, MC, Discover)
- Add family members (and their individual email contacts) to your DBC Family membership
- Check and update your contact information and preferences
MAIL-IN MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
If you would rather not apply and pay online, click here for a printer ready form that you can print and mail in with your check. Please allow two weeks for processing.
Questions? Contact the DBC Membership Director.