Home » Calendar »
- Submitters access and complete the DBC Event Submission Template.
- Provide as much lead time as practical to allow the DBC Event Coordinator/DBC Event Editor to:
- Review the content.
- Ensure that the content answers what/where/when/who/why.
- Confirm that the content originator is identified and contact information is provided.
- Return the submission to the originator if the submission is incomplete or inconsistent with the DBC Mission.
- Submitters should strive to provide clear, concise information that is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Upon receiving completed submissions, the DBC Event Coordinator/DBC Event Editor will publish the event on the DBC Website.
- Submitters are strongly encouraged to submit at least 2 (two) weeks prior to the event date to allow for review, re-submission (if necessary), approval and posting to the DBC website.